Friday, July 11, 2008

Favre

First off, I told you so. I knew that stupid sonovabitch wouldn't stay retired. I'm beginning to think the term "retired" doesn't even fit at all, considering he didn't miss a single game. Instead he pulls a Junior Seau and "retires" so he can go play somewhere else.

Secondly, I do not want him to play for the Vikings. As much as I hate the Packers, it would feel dirty and wrong to have Brett Favre wearing purple.

Lastly, as much as I don't want him to suffer any permanent damage, I do want to see him get the piss beat out of him at least a couple times this season.

2 comments:

Garrison said...

Event though I bleed purple I was still hoping and knowing he wouldn't leave the game how he did. Never mind the horrible snotty crying press confrence, his last current pass in the NFL was an INT as much as that describes Farve he won't leave it like that.

I disagree with Oz on the viking thing. I would love to see him wear purple for two reasons.

1. With a decent QB what is stopping the purple from having a decent playoff run. (please don't say WR)

2. Tell me it wouldn't be fun to hear the Packer fans blowing hernias over playing against Farve twice, including one game in Lambeau which is the house he built. God that would be great.

Mark Myers said...

Ok, yeah, that would be a little satisfying. But still, he's acting like a little kid who can't make up his mind.