Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Seattle and Warcraft

Last Thursday we flew into Seattle and then drove to the coast to a small town called Oceanshores for my cousins wedding. I hung out with the wedding party, had some crazy shenanigans involving a race on the beach while using Mentos as ammunition. The wedding and the reception went very well. The next morning I got to spend some time hanging out with my cousin and his new wife. We drove back to Seattle together. On Monday I met up with several people I've known in Warcraft for 3 years, finally get to put faces to names and all that jazz. We drove out to Gig Harbor where more WoW people were hanging out, had a rockin' bbq, ate some food, drank some drink. Today is the last full day out here. We're going to a Mariner's game in about an hour, should be nice to see Safeco Field, which has some of the same designers as our new stadium. 

For those of you who play/ed WoW with me the people I met were:
From Portland: Taurment, Kidlat, Muabdib
From WA: Occulto, Skullbomb, Grampybone, Necrobutcher, Kreytor

Also, I saw Dark Knight last night, and it rocks. Hard. 

2 comments:

Garrison said...

Wow crazy fun trip it sounds, I remember every one of those names but kreytor so good times must have been had. I hope the wedding didn't arouse any crappy memories or bitterness. Mark I strongly suggest you listen to Tom Lycus (www.blowmeuptom.com) and he will teach you/encourage you to love the single life yet again.

Mark Myers said...

Only the normal amount of bitterness, nothing spectacular. btw, Necrobutcher drinks like a fish.