Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Twins vs. White Sox

2 in a row!!! I know this may sound premature, but there is something about this team. Every time things look glum, someone steps up. Every time it looks like a player is on their way out, they go on a hot streak. And when you look in the dugout, it isn't all seriousness and determination, most of the people are smiling. This team is the most exciting Twins team I've seen since '91. Maybe not the best, that is yet to be decided, but certainly the most fun to watch. Going to the game on Thursday, my 13th of the year (14th if you count that game at Safeco.) Hopefully it will be our 61st win of the season.

P.S. Still 1 free ticket available for the game if anyone sees this.

1 comment:

Garrison said...

I wish I could see this team play live. I'll probably catch one game when they play the angels here in August and that is it. I agree this is a special team, I only hope we can keep them together.

But what the hell, Casilla is hurt with yet another finger injury...we have got to learn to slide feet first.